Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Culottes Part 1: Dressy & Minimal.


Culottes are a huge trend right now, I see them everywhere from bloggers, to celebs, to random girls in the street and although I don't really tend to follow trends I have to confess I fell for this one! When I came across this pair of Zara culottes I knew they had to be mine! They compliment my figure so well and I can wear them in so many different ways! Here I chose to pair them with a simple black top and high heels to make the outfit more formal and minimal. There's a part two of this post coming up really soon where I'll show you how I'd wear my culottes in a more casual/everyday outfit!





Thanks for reading! xx



  • Top: Zara
  • Culottes: Zara
  • Heels: Topshop

1 comment:

  1. It is quite good but this pants isnt perfect - it should expand downwards, but it dint.
    Anyway - heels are great!

    ReplyDelete