Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Shades of blue.


Hello! Another possible title for todays post could be "wet hair, don't care" because this is me almost everytime I leave my house.. I'm not one of those girls who cannot go out without make up on.. I rarely wear make up and I always let my hair dry naturally. I think this helped a lot because even though I dye my hair they still grow fast and look healthy.
So, todays outfit is quite casual.. I bought this shirt from Zara last year and I've only worn it 3 or 4 times which is such a pity considering it's such a quality piece, it fits perfectly and you can easily dress it up or down according to the occasion.. As you can probably already tell, Zara is my favorite place to shop,I just love their designs and the quality of their clothes! The necklace I'm wearing is also from Zara and I'm quite impressed because I've had it for three or four years and it's still in perfect condition. It is definately my favorite statement necklace from my collection!








Thanks for reading! Till next time.. xx



  • Shirt: Zara
  • Necklace: Zara
  • Top: Zara
  • Jeans: H&M
  • Watch: Michael Kors
  • Bag: Longchamp

1 comment: