Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Balmain x H&M favorites!

Balmain x H&M favorites!






The collaboration all fashionistas around the world have been waiting for is here! H&M releases their new collection with the parisian couture house Balmain on 5th November 2015. I'm sure by the time you read that you've probably already seen the powerful ads starring top models Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid and Jourdan Dunn.
The collection stays true to the Balmain strong feminine silhouette and I'm really impressed by the rich embellishments and the details on the dresses and the blazers.
Here are my top picks:

1. The beaded velvet jacket: We first saw it on Kendall Jenner and it looked so good! I'm amazed by the details on it. Such a statement piece! 
2.The simple tee: A versatile piece with the logo of the iconic brand on it. Chic!
3.The suede thigh-high boots: Paired with the jacket they would make such a powerful combo!
4.The gold embossed ring: I'm into gold toned jewelry and the oversized rings are a favorite of mine!
5.The suede ankle boots: Probably not my cup of tea but they look so rad I couldn't help but feature them!


Thanks for reading! xx

7 comments:

  1. Nice picks dear!

    Lets follow each other shall we? Let me know :)
    Www.mommyrockininstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 'Balmation' collection is probably the only thing i hear about right now! But it is a stunning collection, I love the green fur and leather coat, the blazer is 100% the key piece though! Great picks x

    Dana || fashion-dew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this collection!!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that velvet jacket too that Kendall wore on the promotional advertisement.
    So cool list as well

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete