Saturday, October 24, 2015

Fall inspiration board.

Fall inspiration board.



Seventeen Magazine / Anthony Vaccarello S/S '15 / Knit Now / Harper's Bazaar / Tumblr / Vogue China




1.Hats

I don't usually wear hats and that's something I want to change this fall. I think they give such a character to an outfit and they are a timeless piece that anyone should have in their wardrobe.

2.Chloe Faye bag

Omg this bag! This bag is what I call love at first sight! It really is not an affordable piece but it's just so rad! A piece of art, nothing more to say!

3.Pink hair

Although I don't think I would look great in pink hair I actually really like this trend and I give props to the girls that can pull it off. I think pink looks so good paired with monochrome outfits like all-black or all-white.

4.Knits

I think knits are a must during fall season. I'm so happy I get to wear again my favorite cozy sweaters and cardigans from Zara and H&M! I like them to be oversized and I pair them with leggings or skinny jeans.

5.LBDs

I 've realized that I have so many little black dresses in my closet and I hardly ever worn them, such a shame..They are such a staple piece not only in summer but in fall too if you pair them with cozy jackets and black or grey tights!

6.Turbans

They are just so stylish and they look great especially if you have long hair! I'm blonde so I prefer the black or grey knit turbans but you can totally wear colourful ones if you want a pop of colour to your monochrome outfit.

7.Red lips

I don't like bold red lip colours during summer but when it comes to fall I'm all about them! I love the deep burgundy ones but I also like the classic red ones like Ruby Woo from MAC.

8.Tumblr

Finally Tumblr has been my main source for fashion inspiration lately! You can find so many photos there, from streetstyle to runway ones and there are so many great blogs to search! Love it!



Thanks for reading! xx


1 comment: